2022 FIVS Santa Rosa Meetings
2022-11-09 - 2022-11-11
Click on the button to register your participation
Please note that the registration fees do not include the cost for the hotel room. Attendees may receive the preferential FIVS conference rate via THIS LINK (or the button below). There are a limited number of rooms at this rate. Attendees will be able to book their room at this preferential rate on a first-come-first-served basis.
Below are other nearby suggested hotel options:
- Hyatt Regency Sonoma Wine Country: 170 Railroad Street, Santa Rosa, CA 95401, USA
- AC Hotel Santa Rosa Sonoma Wine Country: 300 Davis St, Santa Rosa, CA 95401, USA
- Hotel La Rose: 308 Wilson St, Santa Rosa, CA 95401, USA
Covid-19: Please see the link below for the current Covid-19 measures in the United States.
Airports: Three different airports serve the Santa Rosa area for domestic and international flights (listed from closest to furthest from the meeting venue).
- Charles M. Schulz – Sonoma County Airport (STS) – Limited domestic flights arrive at this small airport which is the most convenient to the meeting site. Alaska Airlines has direct flights from San Diego, CA which may be of interest for those travelling from the OIV Congress in Mexico. (13 km)
- Oakland International Airport (OAK) – Many flights from the United States and Mexico arrive at this airport. (108 km)
- San Francisco International Airport (SFO) – Domestic and international flights arrive at this major international airport. (120 km)
Shuttle buses from the airport to Santa Rosa, CA:
We recommend taking the Airport Express shuttle bus: Park & Ride Santa Rosa bus stop is 2.2 km (1.4 miles) from the hotel, a 4 min car ride.
- From Charles M. Schulz – Sonoma County Airport (STS) to Park & Ride Santa Rosa bus stop (15 mins ride at 20 USD roundtrip)
- From Oakland International Airport (OAK) to Park & Ride Santa Rosa bus stop (2 hours ride at 80 USD roundtrip)
- From San Francisco International Airport (SFO) to Park & Ride Santa Rosa bus stop (2 hours ride at 80 USD roundtrip)
Transportation options to travel from Ensenada, Mexico (the OIV World Congress) to Santa Rosa, CA, USA.
While the suggested plans are designed to help everyone arrive on time, air travel and border crossing delays are common. The times below have been intentionally padded in anticipation of delays, but the safest option is to leave as much time as possible for arriving at each destination. The FIVS Secretariat suggests that travellers spend one night in San Diego after crossing the border before flying to Santa Rosa.
Option A – Use a car service to cross the border and then fly from San Diego to Santa Rosa ($150-750 per person approx., 10-12 hours of travel plus suggested overnight stay in San Diego)
- Hire a car service to cross the border, traveling from Ensenada to San Diego.
- Overnight in San Diego.
- Fly from San Diego to Santa Rosa, Oakland, or San Francisco.
- Ground transportation to downtown Santa Rosa.
Option B – Fly from Tijuana to San Francisco or Oakland with a layover ($300-700 per person approx., 14 hours of travel)
- Arrange transportation from Ensenada to the Tijuana Airport.
- Fly to another Mexican airport that offers flights to U.S. cities, Tijuana being only a domestic airport.
- Take the Airport Express from San Francisco or Oakland to Santa Rosa.
- Wednesday Technical Tour: Casual (wear comfortable, flat soled, closed toe shoes, and bring rain gear as much of the day will be spent outdoors)
- Thursday Conference: Smart casual
- Thursday Gala Dinner: Casual (dinner will take place outdoors so bring a warm coat and flat shoes)
- Friday Forum: Smart casual
Please see the links below for nearby recommended restaurants:
Grill Santa Rosa (Greek), 1016 Santa Rosa Plaza, Santa Rosa, CA 95401 (9-min walk)
Dierks Parkside Cafe (Cafe), 404 Santa Rosa Ave, Santa Rosa, CA 95404 (15-min walk)
Ca’Bianca Restaurant (Italian), 835 2nd St, Santa Rosa, CA 95404 (17-min walk)
LoCoco’s Cucina Rustica (Italian), 117 4th St, Santa Rosa, CA 95401 (4-min walk)
Don Taylor’s Omelette Express (Breakfast), 112 4th St, Santa Rosa, CA 95401 (4 min walk)
Sazón (Peruvian), 1129 Sebastopol Rd, Santa Rosa, CA 95407 (22-min walk)
Stark’s Steakhouse (American grill), 521 Adam St, Santa Rosa, CA 95401 (8-min walk)
Jackson’s Bar and Oven (American bar), 135 4th St, Santa Rosa, CA 95401 (5 min walk)
Please contact the FIVS Secretariat at email@example.com should you wish to know more about sponsorship opportunities.
Please note that all relevant working documents will be posted in the “member’s only” section below which will only be visible to those who have logged-in to their FIVS website accounts.