The website www.fivs.org is edited by FIVS, has been created by VELSYA, and is hosted in France by TITAN DATACENTERS.
FIVS (hereafter “We”) is doing everything possible to offer available and verified information, but cannot be held responsible for erroneous information, or a lack of availability of the website’s functionalities.
1. Who are we?
FIVS is a not-for-profit association under the French Law of 1st July 1901 established at 18 rue d’Aguesseau, 75008 Paris, France, SIRET n°33453716400041.
FIVS’ aim is to set up and manage an information website on the regulation of wine and spirits, and to send periodic newsletters.
We are committed to collecting and processing personal data in full compliance to the requirements of French and European Legislation, especially the French Law n°78-17 of the 6th July 1978, and the General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679.
2. Scope of this policy
3. Which personal data do we collect?
As a general rule, FIVS does only collect personal data that are strictly necessary to spread information to its subscribers, and to ensure their access to regulatory and statistic databases. This may include the following categories:
- Personal details: title, name, surname, address, phone number, e-mail address, company, professional function, professional and educational background, ID documents, etc.
- Connection details: login, password, authorisation, IP address, connection registration, location data, etc.
4. Why do we collect your personal data?
FIVS collects and processes your personal data in order to:
- Maintain the members and subscribers database up-to-date
- Send you relevant information and documents
- Contact you to invite you to meetings and events that may interest you
- Ensure you a permanent access to all relevant information for which you have a right to access
5. How long do we keep your personal data?
We keep your personal data for the time necessary to accomplish our mission. We erase data that are not useful to us anymore.
When you send us an e-mail, we only use your e-mail address to administer and answer your request, and do not use it for any other purpose.
You may request us to delete your personal data at any time (see your rights under point 8). However, this might prevent you from having access to information provided by FIVS.
6. Do we transfer your personal data?
We do not sell, trade or rent your personal data to third parties. These data are only accessible to accredited to edit and manage the website www.fivs.org.
If we needed to transfer your personal data outside the EU, we would make sure that the recipient shows appropriate guarantees of a sufficient level of data protection.
In case of dispute, we are committed to favour dialogue and are open to the research of an amicable solution.
- Security cookies, to ensure your authentication and allow a smooth navigation on the website
- Preference cookies, to allow you to register your preferences and to quickly access the information you are frequently looking for
- Analytics cookies, to collect information and to generate statistic reports on the website’s traffic, in order to improve our services and browsing comfort
8. What are your rights?
In accordance with applicable regulation regarding the processing of personal data, you have the following rights:
- Right to be informed about the purposes of the processing and of the identity of the data controller
- Right of access and verification of data: you may, at any moment, have access to the personal data FIVS holds on you, and to check if you are included in its database
- Right to object: you may, at any time, object to the use of your personal data by FIVS, by sending us a request by mail
- Right of cancellation and/or modification: you may, at any time, notify FIVS of corrections of your personal data and, where appropriate, request the deletion from its database – except those which FIVS has a legal obligation to keep on record
- Right of limitation of processing: you may, in particular, obtain a limitation of processing when you have objected to the processing, when you dispute the accuracy of the data, or when you consider that the processing is illegal
To exercise the above-mentioned rights, you are invited to send a written request, accompanied by a copy of his identity card or passport, to the data controller:
- By mail to FIVS – 18 rue d’Aguesseau – 75008 Paris – France
FIVS will then take the necessary measures to satisfy this request in the shortest possible times.