FIVS-Assure is a comprehensive online database of exemplary social responsibility programmes in the alcohol beverage area. Examples are drawn from around the world and are in several different languages.
FIVS-APACE is an online database for additives and processing aids approved for use in winemaking around the world. This information source is an initiative of the FIVS Scientific and Technical Committee.
FIVS Alerts are regular bulletins that inform our membership about important developments in the global wine, spirits and beer sector, as well as on FIVS’s activities.
FIVS-Abridge is a comprehensive database of alcohol beverage regulations and trade agreements from around the world. This tool provides relevant wine information covering seven regulatory topics for 33 countries as well as information from the International Organisation of Vine and Wine and Codex Alimentarius.
FIVS at a Glance
FIVS is an international federation that works for the overall sustainability of the global alcohol beverage sector.
- FIVS PamphletFIVS Olivier Velsya2022-03-02T15:30:21+01:00
- FIVS Social Sust. Principles for Ethical TradingFIVS Karim Velsya2018-10-07T03:16:18+02:00
- FIVS Global Wine Producers Enviro. Sustainability PrinciplesFIVS Karim Velsya2021-07-30T10:34:12+02:00
- Microbio. Safety of WineFIVS Karen Geronimo2018-10-07T03:15:42+02:00
- Regulating Winemaking Practice AdditionsFIVS Karen Geronimo2018-08-02T10:37:00+02:00
- FIVS Good Fining PracticesFIVS Karen Geronimo2018-08-07T13:53:18+02:00
- FIVS Guiding Principles for Advertising and MarketingFIVS Karen Geronimo2022-03-02T15:27:14+01:00